12 REASONS TO VOTE dEMOCRAT
When your family or friends cannot explain why they voted democrat, give them this list.
Then they can then pick a reason from this "TOP 12"..
- I voted democrat because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
- I voted democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
- I voted democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it. I also believe that we are all better off when the government has complete access to all of our private conversations, phone calls and emails because they can be trusted after all.
- I voted democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
- I voted democrat because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don’t start driving a Prius. The EPA wouldn’t lie to us would they???
- I voted democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive. I also believe that ten year old little girls are not nearly as important as forty year old campaign contributors when it comes to life saving organ transplants.
- I voted democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the social security from those who paid into it. I think Amnesty is a wonderful option for all of the future democrat voters
- I voted democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
- I voted democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
- I voted democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.
- I voted democrat because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised "HOPE AND CHANGE"
The grand-daddy of them all is this:
12. I voted democrat because I believe the country is way better off being run by a shadowy non-elected person such as Valery Jarrett who is the on scene commander for George Soros in the White House. That is obviously way better than the system dreamed up by a bunch of old white guys (many of whom were slave owners after all).
“Like” if you want your country back
My country tis of thee
Sweet land of Liberty
of thee I sing